Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cake Pops....Ryan's Class Treat


I have been a room mother many times in my kids classrooms.  Our school has a rule that  you have to take treats that are store-bought.  Well, I recently learned that if you have a Food Handler's Permit you can make treats at home.  It's amazing that I just barely figured this out.

Anyway, I am the proud owner of a Food Handler's Permit.  So, to celebrate Ryan's birthday I made cake pops for his class.  Cake pops are some of my favorite treats to make.  I didn't get too fancy with them, but I think the 8 and 9 year old kids in his class will LOVE them.

Happy 9TH Birthday, My Dear Ryan!

You can check out more of my cake pops HERE.

1 comment:

Jenny - Momma's Cakes said...

Hello, my name is Jenny and I'm from Salem, Oregon. I just happened upon your blog, and I'm so glad I did!!! First of all, I love your cake pops :) I'm a big fan of them and make them pretty often. Second, is that true about baking for school treats with a food handler permit?! I have to look into for Oregon. That would be awesome. Thanks for the info, and I look forward to following your blog!

Jenny
Momma's Cakes
Salem, OR
mommascakes.weebly.com