Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Mint Brownie Bites

I made these Mint Brownie Bites to give out to friends and family for Valentine's Day. I started by making brownies in mini muffin tins. Next I made a buttercream frosting and added pink food coloring and a drop of mint extract. I topped off the treat with a heart-shaped Dove chocolate. Simple and Delicious!

Give this treat a try, and let me know what you think. Also, if you have some good Valentine's Day treat ideas of your own, I would love to hear about them. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

5 comments:

Linda and Lane said...

What a very cute idea! I'll have to give it a try.

Linda and Lane said...

I tried to make some for Logan's school party, but they wouldn't come out of the pan :0( I had to try again and use paper cups. How did you get yours to come out?

Crazy About Cakes said...

I'm so sorry! I've had that same trouble before. This time I used a cooking spray that has flour in it. I use that spray when making any brownies or cakes.

The Chic Cakery said...

Oh, those are so cute! They look delish!

Mommy's Kitchen said...

Those are the cutest. I guess i will have to wait till next year to make them. So many idea!!