Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fruit Pizza...A Perfect Spring Dessert

This is one of those desserts that I absolutely love, but have never made before. As I was grocery shopping the other day, I came across a display of blueberries and strawberries on sale. I couldn't pass up a good deal on such delicacies. So, thus came the FRUIT PIZZA!


This was such an easy treat to make. A simple sugar cookie dough created the base. And it was topped with a cream cheese frosting. After a little slicing, I loaded all the fruit on. Mmmm......


I will definitely be earning "Brownie Points" (or should I say "Pizza Points") with the family tonight.

7 comments:

Sara said...

It looks delicious! I have a fridge loaded with fresh fruit right now too. maybe I should make the same thing!

Linnea said...

I LOVE fruit pizza! Yours is beautiful, of course! I think I am going to have to make one this Sunday. Yum!

Lynette said...

Thanks for the nice compliments! Both of you will have to let me know how your fruit pizzas turn out. Oh, and be sure to take pictures.

Rob and Jill said...

That looks sooooo yummy, and beautiful too!

Anonymous said...

Love the pizza, wouldn't it be great if you could just stop by your favorite pizza place and grab one of these to go!

nora@ffr said...

wow!! excellent photography.. never tried fruit pizza.. sound delish and healthy too.. yummm!!will try this out soon and let ye know how it turned out..thanx for sharingg. love ye blog very much.. cheers!!
nora

breast pagets disease said...

I thought it was an excellent blog, that information has been very helpful in my life, I am a desserts lover, so I really enjoyed this reading, this weekend I want to do one! Thanks for this great moment!