Friday, February 27, 2009

FuN FuN FuN


The first 3 people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice.
For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog.
The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a
FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!
Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Who's in?

7 comments:

Emi Edgley said...

Ooh la la! What a great reason to post a comment. I love your confections. Emi

Anonymous said...

Oooh! It's a deal! I even have a blog now. By the way, you are an amazing pastry chef!

Cal said...

I AM IN!!!!!!I am so excited to be the third person, my blog is private but tell me if you want an invite and I will email it to you!
I can't stand it, I am so excited

Krista said...

Okay, you can be my 4th and I'll be yours! HA!

I love reading your blog and seeing your amazing creations. I know Sandy and Rachel were totally impressed with your skills. Can't wait to see that cake!

Lynette said...

Awesome! Looks like I've got my 3....or should I say 4? Thanks for responding.

Tina Butler said...

Little late than never. How exciting for the first 3 cant wait to see what you make them.

Anthony Sepe said...

How awesome an idea, Lynnette! Your creative skills are admired.

Just a little note to say Welcome to "From A Dietitian's Perspective" and we appreciate your following the blog. Looking forward to sharing with you, and hope you have a chance to make the fruit kabobs in the near future; you'll love them!
Best regards,
Anthony
http://www.anthonyjsepe.com
http://fromadietitiansperspective.blogspot.com