Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rolo Pencils.... A Back To School Treat

I was looking for something fun to give my Young Women (I have the Mia Maids) as a back to school gift.  Of course, the first place I always look is Pinterest.  I came across these cute pencils, made with a pack of Rolos and a Hershey's Kiss.  Cute, huh?  They were so easy to make!


Of course, I must give credit where credit it due.  I found them on a website called Simply Creative Insanity. This blogger has a handful of fun back to school tips.  She has step by step instructions on how to make these cute pencils.  She also has tips on taking creative "back to school" pictures.
You'll have to go check it out. 


Anyway, I thought these pencils turned out cute.  I know my Young Women will love them!

2 comments:

Avianti Jewelry said...

Very clever idea, perfect for the kids!

D.M. SOLIS said...

These would be great for every teacher's back to school, Christmas, or Summer Vacations kit bag. I would advertise them to principals who are always looking for something to give to the whole staff.