Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brown and Blue Wedding Desserts.....It Was Megan's Great Day!

My friend Megan got married today, and I made some goodies for her special day. With brown and blue as the colors, the possibilities were endless. I started with some cupcakes.....white and chocolate. The chocolate cupcakes had a rich chocolate buttercream frosting with grated chocolate on top. The white cupcakes were topped with a buttercream frosting also.
I also made my Mint Brownie Bites. When I made these before, I was able to just buy Dove Chocolate hearts, because it was close to Valentines Day. Well, I learned that chocolate hearts are impossible to find in the fall. I ended up buying a heart candy mold so that I could make my own chocolate hearts. They were delicious!
I made Cake Balls with a Spice Cake and Cream Cheese frosting.
And I made Cheese Cake Balls. I will have to give you detailed instructions on these little delicacies in a later post. But, I can tell you that they melt in your mouth. The cheesecake was covered with Milk Chocolate, and topped with toasted hazelnuts.

What a beautiful Wedding. Thank you Megan and Taylor, for letting me be a part of your special day.
My next project......Megan's Wedding Cake for her reception next week! It will be a lot of fun.

6 comments:

Amy B. said...

Everything looks so adorable...makes me want to get married all over again...

Lyndas recipe box said...

You out did yourself here; what beautiful cakes and did you say cheesecake balls? Can't wait for that recipe!

Emmy said...

Beautiful job! And yes, please do post that recipe!

The May Family said...

okay - did you save some for me?

the hasties said...

You did a grat job they look so good I can only bet that they tast good as will.

kmattso2 said...

I've been following your blog for a couple days now and reading back through all of your old posts. I really enjoy seeing what you've created!!
I have an award waiting for you here:
http://kmattso2.blogspot.com/2009/10/kreativ-blogger-award.html
Please go check it out and pass it on!